Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New to the blogging world!

Ok, so now that Jason and I are married........we have decided (well.....maybe I have decided) that a very easy way to keep all of our friends and family up to date on the happenings in our new life together is to blog. As all of you know, I grew up in Rochester, NY......went to college in Greensboro, NC........moved to Atlanta for four years......AND.....then moved back to Greensboro where I met my wonderful husband :) Since I have lived in so many places and met so many amazing people.......I felt that this was the best way to keep everyone up to date on the exciting and sometimes not so exciting lives of these newlyweds :)

We can't wait to have access to all of our wedding pics.......to let everyone who could and could not attend see what a perfect day it was for us!! As for everything else........stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Welcome to the blogging world....it is s much fun! (Watch out, it can become addicting!) I'm pumped I get to keep up with you now. I will blog stalk you, so please update often enough to give me adequate reading material, k? You made such a beautiful bride! HAPPY BLOGGING, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Thanks!! I'm really excited.....I just have to find the time :( I need to prioritize I guess!! Glad you and the hubby are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete