Friday, February 10, 2012

My first Southern Christmas :)

This year was the first EVER that I was not able to go home for Christmas......kind of weird let me tell you.....but it was a great Christmas never the less!! Lesson learned: time to grow up and be an adult.....make sacrifices and comprises in marriage :) Anyways.......I was so excited to be a part of the Christmas traditions that Jason has been a part of for so long!! Christmas Eve we went to the Lee's house.(one of Chris's bff's) Every other year the Lee's and the Bean's alternate who is hosting Christmas Eve dinner. Here are a few pics from that fun night!!

Chris, Momma Smith, and I


Nick and Uncle J!

First Christmas married!!!!


We are just so cute........yes I'm bragging :)


We all enjoyed great company and food......played a little Dirty Santa(love it....it was my first time)......and got to watch the kiddos open gifts!!

The next day we woke up and did our mini Christmas (it was light this year since we had just went on our honeymoon). We were able to relax for a while until it was time to get ready for the Smith's Christmas. On Christmas day all of the Smith's......and there are a lot of them......get together and enjoy catching up with family and the good food.....of course.(Not sure where my camera was.....but apparently NOT taking pics because I have none!!) We played another round of Dirty Santa.....and then got to watch all of the grandchildren open their gifts!

We had a great first "married" Christmas and can't wait to celebrate many more holidays with our friends and most importantly family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment