Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nicole's 30th birthday!!

One of my long time friends from college turned 30 two days before Jason and I left to go on our honeymoon. I am SOOOO happy that we were able to be a part of celebrating this day with her.....because....let's be honest.....she has three kiddos and NEVER does she EVER do ANYTHING for herself anymore. I mean she is one of the least selfish mother's I have ever met!! So.....we hit up a local bar with one of our FAVORITE past times.....PATRICK ROCK(yes....we may have been a little obsessed with this band when we were in college). Here a some pics from her bday bash......well.....until my camera got abducted!! Here's to 30 years!! Love ya Nicole!!
Me and the bday girl!


Nicole and her hubby Michael

The four of us!




Kathy and Nicole


Bren(Mason's bro), April(Bren's gf), and Mason

Mason and her hubby





No comments:

Post a Comment