Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Carlos and Morgan get hitched.....finally hehe :)

2011 was a year FULL of weddings for Jason and I.......I mean literally......we had 9......including our own!! Unfortunately because of the large number and the fact that we got married two.....it was virtually impossible to attend all of them. Hopefully everyone understood the circumstances and knows that we were extremely happy for all of our close friends and family that got married in 2011 even if we weren't able to make it. One of my wonderful hubby's best friends in the whole wide world.....might as well be brothers......got married this past October. We were both so excited when we found out they were engaged and getting married!! Jason was especially because they had been dating forever........I mean........let's be honest.....they were practically already married.....it was just a matter of time. Carlos asked Jason to be his best man which was a huge honor for him and he was even more excited about that responsibility!!

They had their rehearsal dinner at a great Italian Restaurant in Greensboro called Cafe Pasta.
Jason and I at dinner.
Typical Adam being difficult.....at least he has a wife that always smiles :)

Being silly while we were waiting for everything to start! And yes, as requested......I had to leave some out!

Wedding Day!! Carlos and Morgan got married outside at Castle McCulloch and the ceremony was beautiful!! Unfortunately I still have a cheap-o camera.....so my pictures of the actual ceremony are very dark.....but here's some pictures of us before!
Momma Smith and Chris
Kristi and Ozzie
Paul and Felipe
Pretty girls! Kathy and I(minus our hubby's because they were both in the wedding)
Chris and the Jolly Green Giant!
OK......that might be a little better.....without the shoes!
Kathy, Kristi, and I
Arton, Amanda, and Baby Lilly

Jason's entrance

Mr. and Mrs. Morales!!!!


Jason and I

Jason, Momma Smith, and I

Chris and I

Felipe teaching Kathy how to.....Salsa??

Me and the beautiful bride

Morgan and the boys!

The boys!

Felipe challenging a 10 year-old to break dance!!

The four of us


Congratulations to Carlos and Morgan!! We are both so happy for you guys!! Love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment