Tuesday, January 10, 2012

VIA TECH :)

 I have been very fortunate everywhere I have worked to meet great people and end up with lasting friends! Northeast Guilford High School was no exception. That's where I met my BFF Laura Beth and so many other great friends! One of the football coaches, Coach Via, has a son that plays for VA Tech football. (#67 Michael Via to be exact!) This year they played at Wake Forest University which is right around the corner for all of us! He invited a bunch of us to the game and we all had so much fun with a lot of laughter, cheering, and of course awesome seats!!
Via, Ramsey, and Little enjoying the game!!
 My hubby and I.....look at how close we were......LOVE this picture :)
 The new proud parents.....the Dukes!!
Ramsey and I

VA Tech ended up winning 38-17.....woo hoo......and we all had a GREAT time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment